Gratitude

 This week, I have been focusing on gratitude and viewing life for what I do have. It’s been a challenging week, as I had to find a new place to live, and continue to move forward with finals week and kids. “We lift as we climb” keeps coming into my mind, and I see the people that are helping lift me. I went to church, and a lady in the ward had a room I could rent. Huge blessing! I also was reminded that I can not take care of others, if I don’t take care of myself first. I took the time to do my own personal responsibilities over doing for others. Not always an easy thing, but ultimately it creates a balance. We can only do what we can, and appreciate what we are given.

Gratitude is a feeling of appreciation and thankfulness for the goods things in ones life. It’s an emotion that arises when one recognizes the kindness, support, or generosity of others, or when one feels a sense of awe and wonder at the beauty and richness of the world around them.

I’m grateful for the education and time I have to study. I’m grateful for my family. When I feel overwhelmed, they help to put things into perspective. 

Comments

Popular Posts